Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
2. You may also request to have them sent via an email distribution list by contacting Parks & Recreation Director, Roger Holden at 505-286-4518 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PRAC Agendas & Minutes...
2. Golden Open Space:This remote, seldom-visited open space is just 7 miles north of Tijeras and features hiking, biking, equestrian trails, and breathtaking views.www.cabq.gov/parksandrecreation/open-space/lands
3. Sandia Man Cave:This archaeological site near Bernalillo, NM is located in the Cibola National forest high up on the steep wall of Las Huertas Canyon on the north side of the Sandia Mountains off Hwy 165.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandia_Cave
4. John A. Milne and Gutierrez Open Space:These spaces combined offer 720 rugged, high-desert acres of hiking, biking, equestrian trails with the trailhead and parking conveniently locate near the Cedar Crest Post Office.www.cabq.gov/parksandrecreation/open-space/lands/east-mountain-open-space
5. Sandia Mountain Hikes:www.sandiahiking.com/trailguide
6. Kiwanis Cabin Trail:This easy, 3 mile roundtrip hike from the Sandia Crest parking lot boasts magnificent views and a rock cabin built by the Civilian Conservation Corps circa 1930.www. recreation.gov