Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Both the Santa Fe Shelter in Santa Fe and Animal Humane in Albuquerque provide these services at a lower rate.
For cats, you can contact the Zimmer Foundation and complete an over-the-phone application, and a voucher for a participating vet will be mailed to you.
Friends of the Estancia Valley is a local organization which also helps with spay/neuter costs.
Santa Fe Shelter: 505-983-4309Animal Humane: 505-255-5523Zimmer Foundation: 505-466-1676Friends of the Estancia Valley: 505-281-3475 Spay/Neuter Assistance Links...
When you catch the animal, please call us and we'll pick it up. Please be aware to keep the trap CLOSED over holidays and weekends, as we will be closed and not available to pick up the animal. Stray cats and dogs caught in traps are taken to our shelter and impounded, whereas wildlife is re-released in a remote area.
Traps are subject to availability and you may be put on a wait list if there is high demand. The normal check out period is 2 weeks. We may also withhold traps if weather conditions are too inclement.
Valid NM issued driver's license or NM ID
Secondary, current proof of residency (i.e. utility bill, phone bill, voter's registration card, concealed carry permit, rental agreement, vehicle insurance stub, vehicle registration, bank statement, checkbook)
Underage patrons (5-17 yrs.) who do not possess a photo-proof of identification, may receive a replacement card only when a parent/guardian accompanies them.
ALL patrons must pay a fee of $1.00 for a replacement card.
The library is open on the following days pending holiday and inclement weather closures:
Monday - Friday: 10am-6pm
Community service workers are responsible for maintaining any records of his/her hours served with the library. Acceptance and dismissal will be at the Librarian's discretion.
Books DVDs Books on CD
Because we have very limited shelf space and the following materials are time-sensitive, we are unable to accept:
Magazines Reader's Digest Textbooks Newspapers Encyclopedias CDs VHS Tapes Audio Tapes
*Library staff are not authorized to establish the monetary value of any donation.
renewing materials reserving materials checking out materials inter-library loan requests
Current patrons may check out 5 materials.
2 Weeks for: Best Sellers & Recent Acquisitions
1 Week for: DVDs
*Please make sure we have your current contact information so that we may contact you when your reserved materials become available.
*Any reserves not picked up will be placed back into circulation.
- View items checked out to you and their status- Renew items- Reserve items- View fines due- Bookmark items- Designate a vacation delay so you won't miss your reserved titles- Set up your own password- View your check out history- View and update notification options
The Librarian will then request the title/s from the New Mexico State Library to be sent, by mail, to the Edgewood Community Library for pick up by the requesting patron.
Once the material/s has arrived, the patron will then be notified by the Librarian.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. - ALL inter-library loans must be returned to the Edgewood Community Library. - If the requested title/s cannot be located, patrons will be refunded, in full
*Library staff are not responsible for monitoring Internet activities for the parents/guardians of underage patrons.
For more help with your online library account, please contact us anytime and we'll walk you through the process!
Mail & Copy Business Center Inc.2 Marietta Ct. Edgewood, NM 87015(505) 281-2400
Town of EdgewoodClerk's Office1911 Old Hwy 66Edgewood, NM 87015505/286-4518
For more help with the online library catalog, click on the "Help" link in the upper left corner.
To further refine your search results, click on "More Search Options".
2. You may also request to have them sent via an email distribution list by contacting Parks & Recreation Director, Roger Holden at 505-286-4518 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PRAC Agendas & Minutes...
2. Golden Open Space:This remote, seldom-visited open space is just 7 miles north of Tijeras and features hiking, biking, equestrian trails, and breathtaking views.www.cabq.gov/parksandrecreation/open-space/lands
3. Sandia Man Cave:This archaeological site near Bernalillo, NM is located in the Cibola National forest high up on the steep wall of Las Huertas Canyon on the north side of the Sandia Mountains off Hwy 165.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandia_Cave
4. John A. Milne and Gutierrez Open Space:These spaces combined offer 720 rugged, high-desert acres of hiking, biking, equestrian trails with the trailhead and parking conveniently locate near the Cedar Crest Post Office.www.cabq.gov/parksandrecreation/open-space/lands/east-mountain-open-space
5. Sandia Mountain Hikes:www.sandiahiking.com/trailguide
6. Kiwanis Cabin Trail:This easy, 3 mile roundtrip hike from the Sandia Crest parking lot boasts magnificent views and a rock cabin built by the Civilian Conservation Corps circa 1930.www. recreation.gov
Reservation Inquiries: 505-286-4518 Edgewood Parks, Trails, and Open Spaces...
This service is offered as a courtesy for non-recurring, special events in the Edgewood area not sponsored by the Town. Please submit requests at least 72 hours in advance of your event, allowing 2 business days for approval and posting. Submit a Community Events Calendar Request...