Welcome to the Edgewood Community Library!
Our staff and volunteers are eager to assist you and make your library experiences pleasant. We hope you'll visit often!
The library has relocated to 171B State Rd 344 (north building of the former Edgewood Elementary School). Please join us in celebration of our Grand Opening and Summer Reading Program Kickoff on Tuesday, June 20, at 10am! We'll have lots of yummy refreshments, a ribbon cutting ceremony, and activities with Explora Science Center & Children's Museum!
So, what's in store for you at the new location, you say?
- Additional 7,000 square feet
- 850 square foot multi-purpose room for programming
- 69 feet of new shelving for collection expansion
- 1,000 square foot computer room
- More space dedicated to seating and studying
- Access to outdoor spaces